Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Poker Conscience

 Poker Conscience Review

Poker Conscience is a movie that I had been looking forward to for quite some time, but now that it has finally arrived on DVD, I think that I might have to have it as a stand alone. That would be a good thing because at this point in my life, I am not able to say I have a favorite movie, and the same goes for Poker Conscience. It is just that it is a really enjoyable movie that I found myself laughing out loud at several times throughout the film.

For those of you that don't know much about Poker Conscience, it is a movie directed by Kevin Smith. It stars Jason Bateman and John Tutturro and was released by Magnolia Pictures in 2020. I have always been a fan of the movies that Kevin Smith has directed and it only made sense that I had picked up a copy when they were out on DVD, but when the movie came out on DVD, it seemed like a waste of money.

As far as the movie is concerned, Jason Bateman plays John Tutturro, and John Tutturro is an insurance agent. The main story line involves John Tutturro and his relationship with poker and other games of chance. That is what makes Poker Conscience such a funny movie.

John is trying to build a better family, but he has this nagging feeling that he is losing out on his true calling in life. He feels that he is making more money than he should and that his family is having a hard time because of it. That is why John decides that he will give up situs poker terpecaya and join a poker team to get back into poker and win some money.

What I liked most about Poker Conscience was that Jason Bateman plays the part of John Tutturro like it is his real life and that it fits in with his overall character. There were a few moments where the acting of Jason Bateman seems to be off, but I guess that is why they cast him so closely. They needed someone who could play John Tutturro and make it seem as though he was just sitting there in front of the screen and playing a character.

It is a very entertaining movie and if you are a fan of poker or any of the many card games that people enjoy, then you will definitely want to check out Poker Conscience. on DVD.